The highest quality
is our standard
Ambi Pack operates in a range of different markets and holds all relevant certifications: GMP, ISO 13485, FSSC 22000 and SKAL. You can therefore be sure that we comply with all the requirements that apply in your industry, and that we adhere to the most stringent quality standards.
The production and packaging process at a glance
We will deal with your request immediately. After an initial response within one working day, you will receive an offer as soon as possible.
You provide us with your formulation and artwork. Needless to say, we can advise you based on our many years’ experience in manufacturing and packaging.
We can take care of the entire ingredient and packaging material procurement process for you. You can also handle procurement yourself and deliver the ingredients and materials to us.
Using our proprietary machines, we will manufacture the capsules, (coated) tablets or blends for you.
We can pack your products in blisters, sachets, stick packs and jars. Subsequently we can pack these in display boxes or master cartons, complete with leaflet and/or other items.
We will prepare batches for shipping and deliver them to your chosen location.
A word from
Our quality department has seen significant growth in the past few years: in the beginning, I set up the department myself and now there are five of us, with FSSC 22000, GMP, ISO 13485 and Skal accreditations under our belts!
- Ellen Tio, Deputy Director of Ambi Pack
Mutually reinforcing quality standards
We have been awarded all relevant certifications, allowing us to offer our contract manufacturing and packaging services in the most demanding of industries: GMP, ISO 13485, FSSC 22000 and SKAL. This combination of quality standards is precisely what guarantees that you can rely on manufacturing and packaging of the highest quality.
The benefits of Ambi Pack
- Fast: fully automated machines, short lead times, also with large volumes
- Flexible: anticipating your needs for start-up, trial runs, development, R&D
- Ease: one-stop partner for contract manufacturing, packaging, logistics, support and advice
- Full service: from ingredient and material procurement to delivery of the finished product
- High quality: high-grade machinery, close collaboration with first-class suppliers