packaging and more
We are the full-service contract manufacturing and packaging partner you can rely on. Solid in our commitments and flexible and agile when we need to be for a new challenge. We have been an important strategic partner to many clients for years, covering the entire chain from initial idea to finished product.
The production and packaging process at a glance
We will deal with your request immediately. After an initial response within one working day, you will receive an offer as soon as possible.
You provide us with your formulation and artwork. Needless to say, we can advise you based on our many years’ experience in manufacturing and packaging.
We can take care of the entire ingredient and packaging material procurement process for you. You can also handle procurement yourself and deliver the ingredients and materials to us.
Using our proprietary machines, we will manufacture capsules, (coated) tablets or blends for you.
We can pack your products in blisters, sachets, stick packs and jars. Subsequently we can pack these in display boxes or master cartons, complete with leaflet and/or other items.
We will prepare batches for shipping and deliver them to your chosen location.
A word from
As a family-run business, we’ve got a special corporate culture. Our employees do go the extra mile in order to realise that impossible deadline. And after all that hard work, we also make time for relaxing: every summer we organise a garden BBQ at Jan and Josée’s.
- Maaike Brinkman-Tio, Financial department/Procurement at Ambi Pack
Mutually reinforcing quality standards
We have been awarded all relevant certifications, allowing us to offer our contract manufacturing and packaging services in the most demanding of industries: GMP, ISO 13485, FSSC 22000 and SKAL. This combination of quality standards is precisely what guarantees that you can rely on manufacturing and packaging of the highest quality.
The benefits of Ambi Pack
- Fast: fully automated machines, short lead times, also with large volumes
- Flexible: anticipating your needs for start-up, trial runs, development, R&D
- Ease: one-stop partner for contract manufacturing, packaging, logistics, support and advice
- Full service: from ingredient and material procurement to delivery of the finished product
- High quality: high-grade machinery, close collaboration with first-class suppliers