Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, we have worked in many ways to provide a safe working environment for our colleagues. In addition, we of course also want to ensure the progress of production in order to be able to continue delivery to our customers.
October 2, 2020
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, we have worked in many ways to provide a safe working environment for our colleagues. In addition, we of course also want to ensure the progress of production in order to be able to continue delivery to our customers. We have been successful in this so far, partly due to the efforts of all colleagues at Ambi Pack!
Unfortunately, the virus will be with us for a longer period of time, and new measures have been announced by the Dutch government. We adhere to these new measures and adjust our protocols where necessary, always in accordance with the most up-to-date advice from RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment).
Measures that we take include:
– workplaces throughout the company have been adapted so that one and a half meters can be maintained;
– washing hands is a standard requirement in our company, but we remind everyone to cough and sneeze in the inside of the elbow, use paper tissues and not shake hands;
– work and break times are spread to give everyone space;
– colleagues stay at home with (mild) cold complaints;
– visits by external parties are limited and in case of necessary visits a health check is performed;
The above is just a selection of the measures, and we are continously monitoring where adjustments or improvements are possible. We actively ask all our colleagues to think along, so that we can create the safest possible but also pleasant workplace for everyone.
We hope that in this way we have been able to inform you about our policy regarding the Coronavirus. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Jan Tio | General Advisor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellen Tio | COO | email@example.com
Maaike Brinkman-Tio | CFO | firstname.lastname@example.org
Karin Tio | CCO | email@example.com